Patagonia Mussels by Chef Ruth Bowker
1 bag of Patagonia Mussels
1 lobster tail
4 fresh, juiced limes
1/2 Thai green chili
1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
Freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespooon sturgeon fish roe
1) Bring water to a boil, then reduce the heat to simmering point and immerse the bag of mussels in the hot water. Re-heat them for 4 minutes until you see the mussels opening.
2) In the meantime, bring another pan of water with a pinch of salt to boil and add the lobster tail for 4 minutes.
3) Carefully remove from heat the bag of mussels and the poached lobster tail and set aside to cool down.
4) Remove shells from mussels and lobster. Cut the lobster into small pieces and place them in a small bowl with all the lime juice.
5)Add the Thai chilies, and the chopped cilantro, some black pepper and a teaspoon of salt.
6) Garnish with a tablespoon of sturgeon fish roe and enjoy!