Bone in Chop with Apricot Mustard with black trumpet mushrooms and mustard flowers.
by Chef Mikel Anthony
This recipe is part of the Chef’s Roll Test Kitchen, in partnership with Vitamix Commercial and FOH. To watch it being made, and to learn how to make other dishes, check out Chef’s Roll Test Kitchen on Youtube, Facebook, and ChefsRoll.com.
- Mustard Seeds 1 cup
- Apricot Jam 1 cup
- Apple cidar vinegar 1/4 cup
- Water until emulsified and or desired consistency
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Blend ingredients in Vita Prep 3 and add water gradually.
- Pork Chop
- Sear in pan flip and baste and finish in pan or oven until reach temp of 140 degrees or desired cookery. Let rest up to 10 minutes.
- Black Trumpets
- Sauté in browned butter and sage, season.