Wild Alaska Pollock with Fresh Chickpea.
by Chef Mikel Anthony
This recipe is part of the Chef’s Roll Test Kitchen, in partnership with Trident Seafoods and FOH. To watch it being made, and to learn how to make other dishes, check out Chef’s Roll Test Kitchen on Youtube, Facebook, and ChefsRoll.com.
Trident – Filet
- Ponzu 1 TBSP
- Soy Sauce 1 TBSP
- Miso 1 TSP
- 1 Heirloom Purple Carrot
- 2-3 Easter Egg Radishes
- Whisk together. Add more Ponzu if needed.
- Marinate fish for an hour. Sear in a cast iron pan.
- Sauté fresh chickpea and snow pea until just cooked.
- Shave carrot and radish for garnish.
- Save carrot tops for garnish as well.
- Ponzu ½-1 Cup Approx
- 2 Yellow Bell Peppers, Charred
- Soy Lecithin 1 TSP
- Blend ingredients in a blender and strain through a chinois.
- Season to taste.
- Using stick blender froth liquid into a foam.
Learn more about Trident Seafoods and how to add them to your menu.