Chef Rants: Let your voice be heard! How to write for Chef’s Roll
Chefs, we know you’ve got something to say. We want to hear it, and we think our community does too.
We’re really excited to announce that we’re about to launch a new platform through Chef’s Roll.
Introducing: Chef Rants
Chef Rants is all about the chefs. It’s a platform for you to write about whatever is on your mind – about your job or our industry. We’ve been building a massive global community of chefs for the past few years, and now we want to share our platform with YOU, the people.
If you have something you want to talk about, send us a pitch. If we like your idea, we’ll let you know. When you’ve written a full article, we’ll help you to edit it, then we’ll publish it and let our entire audience of more than 400,000 people know on social media!
- What food trend is about to be huge in 2017? What trend just needs to die already?
- How do you deal with underperforming employees?
- What is your approach to social media?
- What’s an issue that you don’t think people are talking about enough?
- Entertain us! Tell us about a crazy or funny story that happened recently!
How to submit a pitch
Start by filling out the form below. Give us a summary – using no more than a few sentences.
Depending on how many pitches we get, we can’t promise that we’ll personally respond to each of them, but we’ll do our best!
Chefs, let us know what you want to tell the world about. We’re here to help.