Tagliatelle pasta with Harbor Seafood Geomar Clams.
by Chef Mikel Anthony
This recipe is part of the Chef’s Roll Test Kitchen Series and is made in partnership with Harbor Seafood and Front of the House. To watch it being made, and to learn how to make other dishes, check out Chef’s Roll Test Kitchen on Youtube, Facebook, and ChefsRoll.com.
- 1 can Harbor Seafood Geomar Clams
- 1 box Pasta
- Lemon zest
- Garlic, minced
- Olive oil
- White wine
- Strain the liquid and reserve to cook the pasta in for additional flavor.
- Use ¼ of the clams by dehydrating and frying. After frying toss them with lemon zest, parsley, minced garlic, and a touch of olive oil to make a “clam skin gremolata.”
- Then chop and mince the other half of clams to tenderize. They also coat the pasta when you toss it. I used uni butter and parsley for more umami and herbal notes.
- Deglaze garlic and shallot with white wine. Add butter and pasta with a touch of the pasta cooking liquid.
- Toss and plate with the clam skin gremolata as garnish.