Harbor Seafood crab tossed in crab claw sauce with nasturtium leaf, quail egg, and super lump crab.
by Chef Mikel Anthony
This recipe is part of the Chef’s Roll Test Kitchen Series and is made in partnership with Harbor Seafood and Front of the House. To watch it being made, and to learn how to make other dishes, check out Chef’s Roll Test Kitchen on Youtube, Facebook, and ChefsRoll.com.
Crab Claw Sauce
- 1 can Crab claw
- 1 cup Mayo
- 2 tbsp. XO sauce
- Place ingredients into food processor on high until blended thoroughly.
Lump Crab Meat
- 1 can Harbor Seafoods lump crab meat
- Toss with crab claw sauce.
- Fold into nasturtium leaf like a taco
Super Lump Crab
- 1 can Harbor Seafoods super lump crab
- 1 ea. Lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp. Quality olive oil
- tt. Salt
- Toss and plate.
- Garnish with torched raw or poached quail yolk and ash salt.