Impossible Foods meat, cauliflower “egg,” salsa, cashew crema, avocado, radish, and cilantro.⠀
by Chef Pancho Castellón
This recipe is part of the Chef’s Roll Test Kitchen, in partnership with Impossible Foods and FOH. To watch it being made, and to learn how to make other dishes, check out Chef’s Roll Test Kitchen on Youtube, Facebook, and ChefsRoll.com.
- 2 ea. Poblanos, torched
- 8 ea. Tomatoes
- 1 ea. Garlic bulb
- 1 ea. Onion, halved and torched
- 2 ea. Jalapeno
- 1 bunch Cilantro
- Blend ingredients into salsa.
- 1/2 lb. Cashews
- Water to blend
- Blend into crema consistency.
- Peppers, diced
- Grate cauliflower.
- Sautee with diced peppers.
- 6 oz. Impossible Meat (per plate)
- Ball, sear, and smash the Impossible Meat.
- Plate and garnish with avocado, radish, salsa, micro cilantro, and seared fingerling potatoes.