Spicy fried chicken with fried pickles and warm purple potato salad.
by Chef Mikel Anthony
This recipe is part of the Chef’s Roll Test Kitchen, in partnership with Euro-Bake and FOH. To watch it being made, and to learn how to make other dishes, check out Chef’s Roll Test Kitchen on Youtube, Facebook, and ChefsRoll.com.
- Chicken thighs
- Seasoned flour
- Sriracha oil
- 2 ea. eggs, cracked and whisked, seasoned in a bowl
- Coat chicken in flour and move to egg then coat in flour again.
- Repeat this process and fry at 350 F until golden brown and cooked through.
Purple Potato Salad
- 5 ea. Purple potatoes, medium-sized
- 1 cup. Mayo, enough til moist
- ½ stalk Celery
- 2 ea. Grated egg
- 1 tbsp. Whole grain mustard, add more until desired taste
- Blanch potatoes until tender.
- Mash and mix in ingredients. Season to taste.
- Leftover fried chicken coating
- Batter and fry in same fried chicken coating.