Breakfast hash featuring a juicy Chairman’s Reserve® Meats Boneless Pork Loin, crispy potatoes and peppers, chipotle hollandaise sauce, and a sunny-side up egg.
This recipe was made in partnership with Tyson Fresh Meats Foodservice.
- 1 ea. Chairman’s Reserve® Meats Boneless Pork Loin
- Kosher salt
- Cook at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- 4 oz. White vinegar
- 4 ea. Egg yolk
- 1 oz. Tabasco
- 3 oz. Chipotle
- 1 cup Clarified Butter
- 1 tbsp. Kosher salt
- 1/2 tbsp. Black pepper
- 1/2 cup Water
- Place the butter in heavy sauce pan over medium till melted and hot. Alternatively, you can melt the butter in the microwave, make sure to cover it and that the butter is hot. If the butter is not hot it will not emulsify.
- Add the egg yolks, 1 tablespoon hot water, chipotle pepper, salt, sugar, and lemon juice to the blender. Blend for 10 seconds till it is well combined. Keep the blender running on medium high and slowly stream melted hot butter into the mixture. Blend for another 30 -45 seconds till emulsified.
- If the hollandaise is too thick, slowly drizzle in another tablespoon of hot water and blend till combined.