Coulotte basted with anchovy herb butter. This dish is served with a side of freshly shaved and roasted Brussels sprouts, oven roasted tomatoes and topped with more compound butter.
by Chef Mikel Anthony
This recipe is part of the Chef’s Roll Test Kitchen, in partnership with Tyson Fresh Meats Foodservice.
Anchovy Herb Butter
- 4-6 cloves Garlic
- 3 ea. Anchovies
- 1 tsp. Anchovy paste
- 2 tbsp. Chopped parsley
- Pinch of chili flake, if desired
- 2 lbs. Room temp butter
- Place ingredients into a food processor. Blend to incorporate.
- Roll into desired shape and harden in the refrigerator.
- Tyson Fresh Meats Foodservice Petite Coulotte
- Sear Coulotte in a cast iron pan. Baste with some anchovy herb butter and finish in the oven until desired temp is reached.