Chicken gyro made with fresh baked flatbread and homemade tzatziki served with United Flavors® Golden Sweet Potato Fries from MIC Food.
by Chef Mikel Anthony
This recipe is part of the Chef’s Roll Test Kitchen, in partnership with MIC Food.
- 3-4 ea. Boneless chicken thighs
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- 2 tbsp. Lemon
- 2 cloves Garlic or 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Smoked paprika
- Marinate chicken overnight. Sear in a pan.
Golden Sweet Potato Fries
- United Flavors® Golden Sweet Potato Fries
- Fry at 350f until golden and crispy. salt to season.
TO BUILD: Place tzatziki on a flatbread (naan or pita) add your chicken, lettuce, tomato, red onion, cucumber, and golden sweet potato fries.