Homemade chocolate bars filled with almond and macadamia nuts and crushed candy cane made with HERSHEY’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.
by Chef Mikel Anthony
This recipe is part of the Chef’s Roll Test Kitchen, in partnership with HERSHEY Foodservice.
- 2 cups (approx.) HERSHEY’s semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 sheet tray lined with parchment
- Ingredients of choice i.e. nuts, crushed candy cane.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler (bowl over steaming pot) and pour over ingredients laid out on the sheet tray and parchment.
- Let cool and break as desired.
- You can top the bars with ingredients as well i.e. larger chunks of candy cane.