1. Smoke the Bellwether Farm’s Sheep’s Milk Yogurt with the PolyScience Smoking Gun & hickory chips using a container witha fitted lid. Let it sit for 5 minutes, stir, and repeat smoking. Let sit for 5 minutes and reserve.
2. To make “Parmesan-Panko Dirt” melt Strauss Family Creamery unsalted butter, toss in panko until golden brown, allow to cool slightly fold in grated Solo di Bruna Parmigiano-Reggiano, season with Maldon sea salt & add bamboo charcoal to color.
3. Simmer Mikuni Wild Harvest Basil Fed Snails in Torrontés wine & chicken stock for 35 mins. Drain & sauté with shallots, garlic, de-glaze with Pernod, finish with fresh tarragon & curly parsley, season to taste.
4. Salt roast Purple and French heritage potatoes, split them.
5. To make the fennel-parsnip purée sous vide the peeled fennel & parsnips with fennel juice with PolyScience Chef Series Immersion Circulatorat at (90ºC for ~45 min). Run through tamis, season with salt, white pepper & fennel pollen.
6. Peel and sous vide cipollini onions with fennel juice in PolyScience Chef Series Immersion Circulator(84ºC ~ 1hr), brush with O Blood Orange Oil, and hit with Maldon sea salt.
7. Cut enoki & chanterelle mushrooms, spritz with oil, smoke with PolyScience Smoking Gun & hickory chips in a lidded container for 5 minutes, hit with Maldon sea salt.
8. Split okra & plate, brush with O Meyer Lemon Oil & Maldon sea salt.
9. Cut the top of French breakfast radish and style leaves (see sketch).
10. Plate with Fallen Leaves Fresh Origins’ Amaranth, Fresh Origins’ Sea Grass.