Noble Premium Sirloin Cap cooked Argentine-style over live fire and paired with a charred carrot puree and blended chimichurri.
by Chef Mikel Anthony
This recipe is part of the Chef’s Roll Test Kitchen, in partnership with Noble Premium Bison.
Bison Sirloin Cap
- Bison Sirloin Cap
- Slice “width wise” and then skewer and cook over live fire til you reach your desired temperature. Be sure to monitor and cook safely outdoors or on a grill.
Roasted Carrot Puree
- 4-5 ea. Carrots, roasted on embers (leave 1-2 for plate up)
- Equal parts cream and stock to cover
- 1 tsp. Garlic and onion powder
- 1 tbsp. Sherry vin to finish
- Roast carrots until al dente.
- Take 2-3 and chop and cook in cream and stock until tender.
- Puree in a blender with spices and finish with vinegar. Season to taste.