Roasted Te Mana Lamb rack with roasted root vegetables.
by Chef Mikel Anthony
This recipe is part of the Chef’s Roll Test Kitchen, in partnership with Te Mana Lamb and The Chef’s Warehouse.
Lamb & Root Vegetables
- 1-2 ea. Racks of lamb
- 3-4 ea. Cloves of garlic
- 1 small bunch Chocolate mint and or herbs
- Olive oil to blend
- Root vegetables
- Blend garlic, herbs, and oil. Season and coat the lamb.
- Roast at 450 F over root vegetables in a cast iron pan.
- Remove the lamb when reach an internal temp of 135 F and let rest.
- Put root vegetables back in immediately and cook until tender.
- Plate and pour lamb fat in pan over dish. Garnish with micro greens if you have them.