The Dungeness Crab Cake with Dungeness crab and fermented ramp tartar sauce, on a Euro-Bake Whole Wheat Brioche Bun.
by Chef Mikel Anthony
This recipe is part of the Chef’s Roll Test Kitchen, in partnership with Euro-Bake. To watch it being made, and to learn how to make other dishes, check out Chef’s Roll Test Kitchen on Youtube, Facebook, and ChefsRoll.com.
Euro-Bake Whole Wheat Brioche Bun
- Bake in the oven until crisp.
Fermented Ramp Tartar Sauce
- 1cup. Mayo
- 1ea. Lemon, juiced
- Fresh or fermented ramps
- Chop fresh or fermented ramps.
- Mix with mayo, lemon juice, and season to taste.
- 2ea. Dungeness crab, steamed
- 2tbsp. Mayo, (add a little more as you go to adjust)
- 1/2cup. Bread crumbs, (add a little more as you go to adjust)strips of bacon, cooked until crispy and chopped
- 1/2tbsp. Whole grain mustard
- 1 tbsp. Old Bay
- 1/2tbsp. Herb de provance
- 1-2ea. Eggs, (to bind)
- Form patties and sear.