The “Make Me Melt” Bacon Burger with creamy queso, hatch green chiles, jalapeños, and grilled onions encased in a Euro-Bake Hatche Chile bun.
by Chef Mikel Anthony
This recipe is part of the Chef’s Roll Test Kitchen, in partnership with Euro-Bake. To watch it being made, and to learn how to make other dishes, check out Chef’s Roll Test Kitchen on Youtube, Facebook, and ChefsRoll.com.
- Toast in the Oven.
- 1 pound of ground Beef
- 2 jalepaños, finely diced
- 4 strips of bacon, cooked until crispy and chopped
- Mix together, season, form patties and set aside.
- Cook to desired temperature.
- Top with creamy queso, sautéed red onion, hatch chiles, and top the burger patty. Garnish with jalapeño.