Sal’Chetta with vierge sauce.
by Chef Mikel Anthony
This recipe is part of the Chef’s Roll Test Kitchen, in partnership Verlasso Salmon with FOH. To watch it being made, and to learn how to make other dishes, check out Chef’s Roll Test Kitchen on Youtube, Facebook, and ChefsRoll.com.
- 1 Salmon side
- Transglutaminase aka meat glue
- Herbs de provence mixed with salt
- Remove skin, portion salmon filets for other dishes.
- Dust skin with Meat Glue aka Transgulamina.
- Place one filet down on edge of skin and dust with meat glue as well.
- Season fish herbs de provence at this time.
- Roll and then roll in plastic wrap and vacuum seal. Sous vide for 30-45 minutes at 113-120 degrees. Remove. Pat dry and fry til skin is crispy.
- Good olive oil 1 cup
- Capers pinch
- Parsley ¼ cup
- Chile flake pinch
- Lemon juice ¼ cup
- Chop parsley and mix all ingredient together in bowl. Let sit and meld flavors. Serve over top cliced “Sal’Chetta”