UNI on UNI Butter Campanelle
Barilla® Campanelle | Uni Butter
by Chef Mikel Anthony
This recipe is part of the Chef’s Roll Test Kitchen, in partnership with Barilla and FOH.
To watch it being made, and to learn how to make other dishes, check out Chef’s Roll Test Kitchen on Youtube, Facebook, and ChefsRoll.com.
1-3 LIVE Uni
8 oz Butter, room temperature
1-2 oz Chile Flakes
12 oz box Barilla® Campanelle
2-3 cloves Garlic, thinly sliced
- Crack open uni, clean and reserve.
- Take smallest pieces and whisk or whip with room temperature butter. Reserve some uni for garnish.
- Cook campanelle to al dente in seasoned water or stock according to box instructions.
- In a large sauté pan add garlic and Mediterranean blend, sauté. Deglaze with pasta water.
- Place pasta and uni butter in, toss and cook until coats pasta.