Blended margarita made with Breville Polyscience Anti-Griddle.
by Chef Mikel Anthony
This recipe is part of the Chef’s Roll Test Kitchen, in partnership with Breville Polyscience. To watch it being made, and to learn how to make other dishes, check out Chef’s Roll Test Kitchen on Youtube, Facebook, and ChefsRoll.com.
- 150 ml. Margarita mix
- 50 ml. Good clear / Silver tequila
- 1 ea. Shot of tequila
- 1 ea. Shot of margarita mix
- Mix measured out amount of Margarita mix and tequila.
- Pour on anti-griddle until it freezes and scrape into blended ice texture. Place in glass.
- Pour shots over blended ice.
- Squeeze a touch of lime juice.
- Rim glass with favorite spice. I used salt, sriracha and lime seasoning.