This dish is veal agnolotti with veal demi, english peas, chanterelle mushrooms, and fresh porcini.
by Chef Mikel Anthony
This recipe is part of the Chef’s Roll Test Kitchen, in partnership with Royal Dutch Veal and FOH. To watch it being made, and to learn how to make other dishes, check out Chef’s Roll Test Kitchen on Youtube, Facebook, and ChefsRoll.com.
- 250 grams Egg yolks
- 500 grams Semolina flour
- 10 grams Salt
- 10 grams Olive Oil
- Mix ingredients together and knead pasta dough until it is bouncy to the touch.
- Let rest.
Veal Agnolotti Filling
- 100 oz. Royal Dutch Veal netted shoulder, (approx)
- 8 oz. Ricotta
- 1 small can Tomato sauce, puree
- 1 tbsp. Mediterranean seasoning
- 1-2 ea. Artichoke hearts, cubed
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 ea. Bay leaf
- 2-3 cloves Garlic
- 1 tsbp. Herbes de provence
- Add veal, tomato sauce, and seasoning into a pressure cooker for approx 45 min on high pressure.
- Poach artichokes in milk, bay leaf, and garlic.
- Fold the poached artichokes, herbs de provence, braised veal, and ricotta together. Pipe onto dough and roll into agnolotti.
- Saute chanterelles and peas in garlic. Serve with veal demi and shaved raw porcini.