Verlasso Salmon Collar, Micro Huacatay Chimichurri, with stone fruit, mixed greens, black rice, and peach vinegar.
by Chef Mikel Anthony
This recipe is part of the Chef’s Roll Test Kitchen, in partnership with Fresh Origins Micro Greens, WURSTOF, and FOH. To watch it being made, and to learn how to make other dishes, check out Chef’s Roll Test Kitchen on Youtube, Facebook, and ChefsRoll.com.
- Salmon collar
- Salt and pepper
- Season collar and cook on grill or in a grill basket over the coals.
Micro Huacatay Chimichurri
- 1/2 cup. Fresh Origins Micro Huacatay
- 1/2 cup (approx) Olive oil
- 2 ea. Garlic cloves
- 1tsp. Red wine vinegar
- Blend ingredients together and season.
Stone Fruit Salad
- 1-5 ea. Mixed Stone Fruit
- 3 cups. Greens of choice
- 1 tbsp. Peach vinegar
- 3/4cup. Black rice, cooked
- 1 tbsp. Garlic chips
- Toss the ingredients together in a bowl and season.
- The fat from the chimichurri and the beautiful natural fat from the salmon are plenty to hold up to the vinegar..