Dehydrated shrimp and yuca chips with salt and furikake.
by Chef Mikel Anthony
This recipe is part of the Chef’s Roll Test Kitchen, in partnership with Mic Food and FOH. To watch it being made, and to learn how to make other dishes, check out Chef’s Roll Test Kitchen on Youtube, Facebook, and ChefsRoll.com.
- 1 cup Tio Jorge Peeled Yuca
- 1 cup Water
- ½ lb. Shrimp, peeled and vain removed
- Blend yuca and water in a blender. Strain through a cheese cloth and tami.
- Blend the remaining starch with the shrimp. Place in a vacuum seal bag and flatten.
- Poach for 45 min to 1 hour.
- Cut into desired shape and dehydrate overnight.
- Deep fry and season with salt and furikake.