Plant based tamale with guacamole, cilantro, radish, and salsa macha. — This recipe was inspired by Chef Rickie Perez, a finalist in our #PlantBasedAllStar contest.
by Chef Mikel Anthony
This recipe is part of the Chef’s Roll Test Kitchen, in partnership with MorningStar Farms and FOH. To watch it being made, and to learn how to make other dishes, check out Chef’s Roll Test Kitchen on Youtube, Facebook, and ChefsRoll.com.
- 1-2 ea. Mint sprigs
- 1 handful Mixed greens
- 5 ea. Mini heirloom tomatoes, halved
- 5-6 ea. Pea shoots
- 1 ea. Beet for beet spaghetti string
- 1 part Olive oil
- 2 parts Sherry vinegar
- Whisk sherry and oil with salt and pepper to season.
- Toss with all other ingredients.
Spicy Red Bean Balls
- MorningStar Farms Spicy Red Bean Protein Blend
- Make as many as desired. Grab about 2-3 oz. of blend into your hand and roll into a ball.
- Sear in a pan and plate with salad.