What do you get when you gather 1500 culinary professionals from around the world, 100 exhibitors, and more than 130 renown speakers at the historic Grimaldi Forum in Monaco for a weekend of workshops, debate, networking, and strategizing?
You get the Chefs World Summit. And that’s just scratching the surface.
Over the course of 3 days, from November 26-28, 2017, some of the world’s leading culinary minds will be coming together to laugh and learn and push each other to continue advancing the culinary arts. And you’re invited to join them. If you register using code “CHEFSROLL”, you’ll get a professional pass for FREE!
Register now using code “CHEFSROLL” to get a free professional pass!
Here’s a brief overview of some highlights from the three days:
• As a world exclusive preview, the global ranking of the “100 Chefs” 2018, organized by Le Chef Magazine, will be unveiled.
• Opening cocktail and closing cocktail parties organized by the Local Chiefs (Organizing Committee)
• Conferences, debates and live-demo animated by the greatest chefs!
• Opening of the 5500m² of exhibition space, to welcome and discover about 100 exhibitors.
• Conferences, debates and live-demo hosted by some of the world’s greatest chefs, including a number of Michelin chefs!